Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Eyelash attraction at first light
Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Eyelash
March 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Based on the famous Indiana Jack-Jack series of radio plays, Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Eyelash lets you be lead by Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Hiri's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-speed chase through rats, evil spirits, and movie references!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 35".
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to buy custom steamers.
- The letters in "Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Eyelash" can be scrambled to spell ":a Arhn Okk Tluacfnia Adnvj-sh Ecsoeayiddndre Jnefrihibteee."
- The private text found on the floor of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Monstro Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.