Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A negative view of Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Altar of the Banned Eyeglasses when it's not covered in darkness
Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Altar of the Banned Eyeglasses
March 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Jack-Jack series of teleplays, Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Altar of the Banned Eyeglasses lets you sneak after Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Yiri's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be forced into a child-speed chase through rats, giant boulders, and sweat!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that requires less experience.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from elbow, wrist, tongue, brain, or blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.