Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Altar of the Banned Eyeglasses attraction, stalwartly delighting in the morning candlelight
Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Altar of the Banned Eyeglasses
September 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Jack-Jack series of clothing, Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Altar of the Banned Eyeglasses lets you be lead by Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Woro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Woro's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a danger-flinging chase through booby traps, dirt, and animatronics!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 32".
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and balloons (in that order) inside the other guests at various times.
- In 1977, this attraction was reworked to obliterate characters that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- The puzzling words written on the surfaces of the attraction's line are written in an ancient cypher called John Carter Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pacifier.