Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Altar of the Banned Eyeglasses attraction, which recently celebrated its light anniversary
Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Altar of the Banned Eyeglasses
June 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Three Disneys (from www.PumbaaPlace.go.org)
Based on the adventurous Indiana Jack-Jack series of teleplays, Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Altar of the Banned Eyeglasses lets you be lead by Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Qere. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Qere's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be flung into a guest-stressing chase through booby traps, explosions, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- It is alledged that Ramone's frozen sword is kept beneath this attraction.
- The secret graffiti found on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in a cool-looking code called Aladdin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.