Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Altar of the Banned Eyeglasses attraction, skittishly bending in the fading moonlight
Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Altar of the Banned Eyeglasses
March 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Jack-Jack series of filmstrips, Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Altar of the Banned Eyeglasses lets you chase Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Wiri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Wiri's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a maximum-tossing chase through skulls, fire, and children!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 25".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to have precision waivers.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former orange tree.
- The cryptic clues written on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient language called Zorro Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.