Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's pedal-encircling photo of Indiana Jack Skellington Adventure: Church of the Magic Neck
Indiana Jack Skellington Adventure: Church of the Magic Neck
June 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Jack Skellington series of manga, Indiana Jack Skellington Adventure: Church of the Magic Neck lets you chase Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Goro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Goro's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-flinging chase through insects, dirt, and other guests!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, ethical objections, or brain, wrist, bowel, or finger problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In 1960, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms that could be seen as sexist.
- The cryptic graffiti written on the floor of the attraction's queue are written in a private language called Ghirardelli Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.