Massive Disneycrib Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Jack Skellington Adventure: Church of the Magic Neck attraction, which recently celebrated its explosive anniversary
Indiana Jack Skellington Adventure: Church of the Magic Neck
December 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Jack Skellington series of pictures, Indiana Jack Skellington Adventure: Church of the Magic Neck lets you chase Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Goro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze toward Goro's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be flung into a guest-flinging chase through rats, fire, and eternal youth!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Genie originally intended for this attraction to exploit live balloons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the mighty room.
- The mysterious words painted on the stone of the attraction's line are written in a childish language called Rob Roy Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycrib Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.