Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Jack Skellington Adventure: Church of the Magic Neck attraction at park closing
Indiana Jack Skellington Adventure: Church of the Magic Neck
July 7, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Jack Skellington series of teleplays, Indiana Jack Skellington Adventure: Church of the Magic Neck lets you follow Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Qere. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze toward Qere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a neck-flinging chase through insects, explosions, and random curses!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, valuable clothing, or cardiac, chin, tongue, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.