Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Huey Adventure: Church of the Triple Elbow, a favorite attraction of Bomb Voyage
Indiana Huey Adventure: Church of the Triple Elbow
October 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Huey series of action figures, Indiana Huey Adventure: Church of the Triple Elbow lets you pursue Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Juru. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Juru's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-speed chase through bones, dirt, and random curses!
- If traveling with a small group, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, high blood pressure, '50s haircuts, blinding perfume, or liver complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In 1995, this attraction was updated to change images from the classic "Indiana Huey Adventure: Church of the Triple Elbow" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the classical room.
- The puzzling stuff written on the walls of the attraction's line are written in an ancient font called Tonka Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.