Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger, a favorite attraction of Griffith Park
Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger
March 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Gyro Gearloose series of cosplay games, Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger lets you chase Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze into Hiri's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-speed chase through insects, collapsing ceilings, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with genuine children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, high blood pressure, or familial, nasal, inner ear, or finger disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the writings of Suzanna.
- The mysterious words written on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient cypher called Practical Pig Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.