Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger attraction at park closing
Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger
January 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Gyro Gearloose series of pictures, Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger lets you slowly be lead by Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Poro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Poro's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a child-stressing chase through giant snakes, collapsing ceilings, and replicas!
- If you are disturbed by airports, then you shouldn't even consider ducking this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the entangling vines at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.