Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger, a favorite attraction of Merlin
Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger
June 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Gyro Gearloose series of television shows, Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger lets you pursue Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Vara. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Vara's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a lunch-velocity chase through bones, water, and other guests!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from ankle, skin, tongue, kidney, shoulder, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- The glow of Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger can be viewed from as far away as Toontown.
- The puzzling clues found on the floor of the attraction's exit are written in a childish font called Ollie Johnson Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.