Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger attraction, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger
December 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Gyro Gearloose series of theme park attractions, Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger lets you sneak after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Roro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Roro's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a high-stressing chase through skulls, explosions, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, fear of heights, felony convictions, or lycanthropic, familial, blood, personal, neck, or hip issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.