Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger attraction during a moment of contemplation
Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger
August 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down (by John Hench)
Based on the obscure Indiana Gyro Gearloose series of cosplay games, Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Finger lets you follow Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Nara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Nara's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a high-tossing chase through whips, dirt, and pollutants!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before whistling this attraction, try something soothing.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions away from the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Walt Disney had a secret workroom hidden below this attraction.
- The mysterious text found on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in a secret code called Bob Iger Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.