Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Goofy Adventure: Sanctuary of the Banned Eyelash ride, immensely intriguing in the evening sunlight
Indiana Goofy Adventure: Sanctuary of the Banned Eyelash
March 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Goofy series of comic strips, Indiana Goofy Adventure: Sanctuary of the Banned Eyelash lets you slowly sneak after Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Hiri's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be forced into a neck-stressing chase through bugs, steam, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this ride, you'll want to experience something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this ride.
- The letters in "Indiana Goofy Adventure: Sanctuary of the Banned Eyelash" can be scrambled to spell "Agn Nnrun Yort Fevlyoddadhbaaeenihi Fseoteyana Ut:e Acs."
- The private messages painted on the ceiling of the ride's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Darby O'Gill Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.