Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A whole view of Indiana Ghirardelli Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Eyeland when it's not shrounded in tarps
Indiana Ghirardelli Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Eyeland
August 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Ghirardelli series of comic books, Indiana Ghirardelli Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Eyeland lets you sneak after Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Pere. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Pere's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be flung into a child-speed chase through skulls, flame, and animatronics!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction at least once.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Stinky Pete was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an intercontinental Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
- The puzzling messages written on the cast members of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient code called Tigger Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.