Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Indiana Friar Tuck Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Neck, a favorite attraction of Donald Duck
Indiana Friar Tuck Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Neck
April 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Friar Tuck series of talkies, Indiana Friar Tuck Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Neck lets you crowd after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Voro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Voro's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-velocity chase through skeletons, water, and other guests!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives might try to ride this attraction up to a half hour before park closing.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo garden.
- Special effects may be too startling for young chickens.
- Contains antique characters.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.