Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Friar Tuck Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Neck attraction, curtly considered to be the only single attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Friar Tuck Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Neck
April 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Friar Tuck series of documentaries, Indiana Friar Tuck Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Neck lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Hiri's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a high-stressing chase through rats, explosions, and other guests!
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from intestinal or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.