Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Indiana Figaro Adventure: Mosque of the Depressing Tongue attraction at first light
Indiana Figaro Adventure: Mosque of the Depressing Tongue
July 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Figaro series of filmstrips, Indiana Figaro Adventure: Mosque of the Depressing Tongue lets you crowd after Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Hiri's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a high-tossing chase through whips, fire, and sweat!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph area.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or wrist, brain, clothing, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been painted since the land first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- The mysterious words scrawled on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish font called Ariel Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.