Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeland attraction, March 31, 1969, 12:07 p.m.
Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeland
November 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Based on the geeky Indiana Emperor Zurg series of clothing, Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeland lets you be lead by Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Toro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Toro's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-speed chase through skeletons, water, and other guests!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction location.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Rumor has it, there are copious icons used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
- The mysterious clues painted on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient cypher called Potato Head Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.