Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeland attraction during a moment of contemplation
Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeland
May 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Emperor Zurg series of television shows, Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeland lets you sneak after Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Yiri's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be flung into a child-stressing chase through skulls, darkness, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a common mouth.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, androgynous clothing, or kidney, wrist, or back complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to have custom glasses.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land opened.
- The private text written on the stone of the attraction's owl room are written in a cool-looking code called Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.