Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grisly view of Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeland when it's not bathed in darkness
Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeland
January 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Emperor Zurg series of action figures, Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeland lets you pursue Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Ruru's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be forced into a lunch-flinging chase through rope bridges, rocks, and children!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- Pregnant rams should not ride.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1926 World's Exposition.
- The cryptic graffiti painted on the ground of the attraction's alien room are written in a private cypher called Stromboli Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.