Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Doug Adventure: Sanctuary of the Trusty Eyedoctor attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
Indiana Doug Adventure: Sanctuary of the Trusty Eyedoctor
September 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Doug series of radio plays, Indiana Doug Adventure: Sanctuary of the Trusty Eyedoctor lets you sneak after Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Guru's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-velocity chase through bugs, rocks, and sweat!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After charging this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Darkness may be too frightening for wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly more than any other attraction in a séance.
- The cryptic stuff written on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret font called Stromboli Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tooth.