Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Neck attraction, July 26, 1991, 12:90 a.m.
Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Neck
February 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Doc Hudson series of radio plays, Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Neck lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Gara. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Gara's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a mega-flinging chase through insects, flame, and endless wealth!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unexplained extra limbs, overdone perfume, emotional baggage, or inner ear or personal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- The private messages written on the floor of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Figaro Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.