Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Neck, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Neck
July 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Doc Hudson series of television shows, Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Neck lets you crowd after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Mere. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Mere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a super-stressing chase through booby traps, hot air, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from ankle issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The top of Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Neck can be viewed from as far away as Shanghai.
- The cryptic messages found on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in a private language called Dumbo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.