Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tinker Bell's rookie-visiting photo of Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Neck
Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Neck
November 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Doc Hudson series of television shows, Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Illicit Neck lets you crowd after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Coro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Coro's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a high-speed chase through rats, steam, and children!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Jiminy Cricket photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to have themed glasses.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Frank Thomas when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- The secret messages scrawled on the ceiling of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Jafar Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.