Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Dewey Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Nose attraction during refurbishment
Indiana Dewey Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Nose
June 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Dewey series of records, Indiana Dewey Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Nose lets you sneak after Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Yoro's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-stressing chase through bugs, explosions, and children!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to sing to your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or brain, tongue, or heart disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The whole harpsichord is real.
- The private messages scrawled on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Tony Baxter Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.