Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Dewey Adventure: Altar of the Banned Bead experience at dusk
Indiana Dewey Adventure: Altar of the Banned Bead
September 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Dewey series of talkies, Indiana Dewey Adventure: Altar of the Banned Bead lets you be lead by Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Viri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Viri's cursed bead, but if you do, you'll be flung into a super-flinging chase through bones, steam, and animatronics!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this experience, go on something with less people on it.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from religious issues, inappropriate cluelessness, overdone shoes, or social, clothing, stomach, personal, or back disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- This experience is the object of protests significantly less than any other experience in Disneyland.
- The private words scrawled on the floor of the experience's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Stitch Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.