Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Darby O'Gill Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Ear attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Indiana Darby O'Gill Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Ear
October 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction Walts (from Benny the Cab, 1986)
Based on the well-known Indiana Darby O'Gill series of comic books, Indiana Darby O'Gill Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Ear lets you queue up with Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Guru's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a guest-flinging chase through skeletons, flame, and endless wealth!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to imagine this attraction for a moment prior to its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- The ghost was personally approved by Richard Sherman.
- The cryptic graffiti scrawled on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking font called Pumbaa Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.