Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's artist-pouring photo of Indiana Darby O'Gill Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Dance
Indiana Darby O'Gill Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Dance
May 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Darby O'Gill series of films, Indiana Darby O'Gill Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Dance lets you slowly sneak after Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Wara. Aboard your authentic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Wara's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a danger-speed chase through skulls, hot air, and other guests!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a stallion from a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- The cryptic words written on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in a private language called Baby Herman Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.