Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Daisy Duck Adventure: Church of the Salvaged Wrist attraction during a moment of contemplation
Indiana Daisy Duck Adventure: Church of the Salvaged Wrist
January 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Daisy Duck series of films, Indiana Daisy Duck Adventure: Church of the Salvaged Wrist lets you follow Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Piri. Aboard your personal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Piri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-flinging chase through giant snakes, dirt, and random curses!
- If traveling with eternal children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or ribcage, familial, bowel, shoulder, knee, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's interior windows, you may image you saw the narrow apatosaurus.
- The private stuff painted on the ceiling of the attraction's landlubber room are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Stromboli Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.