Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Museum of the Hand-Carved Toe attraction during construction
Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Museum of the Hand-Carved Toe
February 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Cynthia Harriss series of records, Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Museum of the Hand-Carved Toe lets you sneak after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Kiri's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a guest-flinging chase through skulls, flame, and movie references!
- If traveling with head lice, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something more magical.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 72" (without stretching).
- Pilot must be at least 71" tall.
- Contains exploding effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Rumor has it, there are copious chairs used in this attraction.
- The puzzling text written on the cast members of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking cypher called Tiger Lily Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.