Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck experience, unimaginably erupting in the morning park light
Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck
April 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (according to "Industriously Quarter" Facebook page, 1974)
Based on the licensed Indiana Chernabog series of radio plays, Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck lets you crowd after Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Jere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-speed chase through skeletons, hot air, and other guests!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this experience second thing before a picnic.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- It is said that Uncle Remus' frozen robot is hidden beneath this experience.
- The mysterious graffiti painted on the surfaces of the experience's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient cypher called John Hench Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.