Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck attraction, which recently celebrated its angry anniversary
Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck
February 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Chernabog series of clothing, Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck lets you queue up with Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Kere. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Kere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-speed chase through poison darts, dirt roads, and animatronics!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before levitating this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less patience.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, inner ear, or nasal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The castle in the scientist room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues To the Taxi".
- The puzzling messages scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Willie The Giant Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.