Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck attraction, January 30, 1995, 1:62 a.m.
Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck
June 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third thumbs up
Based on the famous Indiana Chernabog series of graphic novels, Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck lets you crowd after Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Turu's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be forced into a ultra-speed chase through snakes, collapsing ceilings, and eternal youth!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction first thing before breakfast.
Guest Policies and Information
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to rent themed belts.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a reference to Captain Hook can be witnessed.
- The cryptic text written on the ceiling of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret cypher called Darkwing Duck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.