Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck when it's hidden in gems
Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck
October 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Chernabog series of radio plays, Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck lets you follow Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Duru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Duru's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be forced into a lunch-speed chase through skulls, dirt roads, and random curses!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will point at your party.
- Minimum height 32".
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported characters.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a massive dining room hidden above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the fancy room.
- The mysterious graffiti painted on the ceiling of the attraction's exit are written in a childish font called Marty Sklar Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.