Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck, a favorite adventure of Fritz
Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck
April 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Chernabog series of movies, Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck lets you be lead by Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Fere. Aboard your ice jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Fere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-speed chase through skeletons, evil spirits, and animatronics!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this adventure when their friends are looking.
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from religious requirements or ribcage, wrist, or kidney complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this adventure may explode.
- On its first year after opening, the Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck haughtily sank.
- The secret graffiti found on the ground of the adventure's line are written in a childish font called Rob Roy Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.