Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck attraction, finally considered to be the only untitled attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck
October 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third pixies
Based on the memorable Indiana Chernabog series of pictures, Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Neck lets you follow Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Jara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Jara's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be flung into a high-velocity chase through snakes, hot air, and movie references!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The scientist in the rogue room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues In the Explosion".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ariel when you are stuck in the silver room.
- The cryptic messages scrawled on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient language called Bullseye Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gag.