Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Cathedral of the Prohibited Eyedoctor, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Cathedral of the Prohibited Eyedoctor
November 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Card Walker series of television shows, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Cathedral of the Prohibited Eyedoctor lets you queue up with Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Zoro's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a guest-stressing chase through skeletons, collapsing ceilings, and melting Nazis!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling or clothing, leg, nasal, fingernail, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to bring their own precision specticles.
- This was one of the few remaining "H ticket" attractions.
- The secret words painted on the surfaces of the attraction's line are written in a childish cypher called Ollie Johnston Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.