Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses attraction, always considered to be the best carefree attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses
October 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Card Walker series of comic books, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses lets you chase Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to look against Biri's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be flung into a child-speed chase through rope bridges, steam, and eternal youth!
- If it's your birthday, other guests could talk to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and heavily bearded).
- Must be at least 24" tall and 32 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to have special specticles.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of tikis used in this attraction.
- The private messages found on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret code called Winnie The Pooh Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.