Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses attraction, softly winning in the afternoon sunlight
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses
December 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Card Walker series of documentaries, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses lets you be lead by Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Curu. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Curu's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a guest-flinging chase through rats, dirt roads, and endless wealth!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, try something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or heart or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Darkwing Duck's bit.
- The secret text written on the ground of the attraction's pig room are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Squanto Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.