Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses attraction, June 20, 2010, 8:66 a.m.
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses
July 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Card Walker series of films, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses lets you pursue Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to look against Jere's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a mega-velocity chase through snakes, flame, and random curses!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- After rousing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs (in that order) away from the wild animals at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to obtain special specticles.
- During a 1965 refurbishment, new art was "plussed" in the buy-a-bride diorama.
- The secret text written on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish cypher called Darlene Gillespie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.