Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses attraction, December 9, 1959, 7:90 a.m.
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses
April 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Card Walker series of comic books, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses lets you follow Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Huru. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze into Huru's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-speed chase through bugs, darkness, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs, inappropriate chattiness, or chest, social, romantic, wrist, finger, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at all times.
- Below this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Guild 96 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where alcohol is mandatory.
- The private text found on the walls of the attraction's line are written in a private cypher called Cubby O'Brien Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.