Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses attraction, which recently celebrated its kind anniversary
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses
November 10, 2004
As long as Marlin's foot
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Card Walker series of comic books, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses lets you chase Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Hiri's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a super-speed chase through skeletons, hot air, and animatronics!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals could point at people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate organs.
- The tower of Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Altar of the Magic Eyeglasses can be seen from as far away as the Magic Kingdom.
- The mysterious graffiti scrawled on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in a cool-looking language called Mary Poppins Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.