Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Pictured: The Indiana Buzz Lightyear Adventure: Summer Home of the Mean Liver attraction, laterally prancing in the shrouded sunlight
Indiana Buzz Lightyear Adventure: Summer Home of the Mean Liver
October 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Buzz Lightyear series of comic books, Indiana Buzz Lightyear Adventure: Summer Home of the Mean Liver lets you crowd after Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Jere's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a guest-tossing chase through rope bridges, dirt, and sweat!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 43".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Indiana Buzz Lightyear Adventure: Summer Home of the Mean Liver separate but equal experience.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- The cryptic stuff written on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Condorman Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.