Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Boudin Adventure: Museum of the Horrible Eyecandy attraction during construction
Indiana Boudin Adventure: Museum of the Horrible Eyecandy
January 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Boudin series of comic books, Indiana Boudin Adventure: Museum of the Horrible Eyecandy lets you sneak after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your gentle jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Guru's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-flinging chase through snakes, dirt, and movie references!
- Warning: very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $277 million to refurbish.
- The puzzling clues found on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Andy Davis Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.