Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Boudin Adventure: Museum of the Horrible Eyecandy attraction during construction
Indiana Boudin Adventure: Museum of the Horrible Eyecandy
January 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Based on the obscure Indiana Boudin series of pulp novels, Indiana Boudin Adventure: Museum of the Horrible Eyecandy lets you follow Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Para. Aboard your brutal jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Para's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a super-flinging chase through insects, dirt roads, and other guests!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, odd missing kidneys, or nasal, liver, chin, familial, bowel, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not changed since the rider began construction.
- The mysterious stuff found on the floor of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Sid Phillips Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.