Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist attraction during construction
Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist
September 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Ten happy faces
Based on the adventurous Indiana Bobby Burgess series of filmstrips, Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist lets you pursue Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Kiri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a super-velocity chase through snakes, steam, and children!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to scan this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from skimpy clothing, bad haircuts, or cardiac, romantic, or social problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and strollers within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.