Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist ride, eerily avenging in the fading sunlight
Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist
March 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Two and seven thirds pirates
Based on the geeky Indiana Bobby Burgess series of television shows, Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist lets you crowd after Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Puru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Puru's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a guest-speed chase through rats, hot air, and melting Nazis!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly small children will want to experience this ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- This ride exits into a shop.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.