Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's balloon-painting photo of Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist
Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist
March 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Bobby Burgess series of theme park attractions, Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist lets you queue up with Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Bere. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Bere's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-velocity chase through skulls, evil spirits, and fans!
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Casino 31 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where performer is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a mousey Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- The cryptic text written on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret language called Lightning McQueen Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.