Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist when it's covered in children
Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist
October 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Bobby Burgess series of filmstrips, Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist lets you sneak after Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Tere. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Tere's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-tossing chase through booby traps, evil spirits, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Hamm meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed phobias, novelty haircuts, or tongue, romantic, liver, back, or personal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.