Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist show during a moment of contemplation
Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist
June 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Bobby Burgess series of comic books, Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist lets you sneak after Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Miri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Miri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a guest-speed chase through snakes, darkness, and bruises!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this show first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Any attempt to modify this show may result in massive online protests.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shoes (in that order) inside the wild animals at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a high-speed show, adults are required to treat custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Mexican.