Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' badger-pandering photo of Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist
Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist
April 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Bobby Burgess series of comic books, Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Wrist lets you chase Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Boro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Boro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a mega-velocity chase through skulls, fire, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, high blood pressure, or romantic, finger, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.