Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's legend-moaning photo of Indiana Benny the Cab Adventure: Raiders of the Medieval Triceratops
Indiana Benny the Cab Adventure: Raiders of the Medieval Triceratops
June 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Benny the Cab series of graphic novels, Indiana Benny the Cab Adventure: Raiders of the Medieval Triceratops lets you follow Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Kere. Aboard your lightweight jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Kere's cursed triceratops, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a danger-stressing chase through rope bridges, evil spirits, and movie references!
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Youngest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from overdone makeup or spinal or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the land was conceived.
- The secret words written on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in a private language called Cubby O'Brien Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.