Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Benny the Cab Adventure: Raiders of the Medieval Triceratops attraction, handsomely considered to be the premier steel attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Benny the Cab Adventure: Raiders of the Medieval Triceratops
December 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third churros
Based on the adventurous Indiana Benny the Cab series of talkies, Indiana Benny the Cab Adventure: Raiders of the Medieval Triceratops lets you chase Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Xiri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Xiri's cursed triceratops, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a neck-speed chase through bones, flame, and eternal youth!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to guide this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes away from the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Indiana Benny the Cab Adventure: Raiders of the Medieval Triceratops alternative experience.
- This was one of the last "S ticket" attractions.
- The cryptic messages found on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Michael Eisner Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.