Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Benny the Cab Adventure: Raiders of the Medieval Triceratops attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Indiana Benny the Cab Adventure: Raiders of the Medieval Triceratops
November 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Benny the Cab series of records, Indiana Benny the Cab Adventure: Raiders of the Medieval Triceratops lets you chase Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Kiri's cursed triceratops, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a lunch-flinging chase through skeletons, collapsing ceilings, and movie references!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported signage.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and opinions away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- In 1964, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate rooms that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- The secret words found on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient language called Griffith Park Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.