Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Benji Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Bobsled show at park opening
Indiana Benji Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Bobsled
April 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Benji series of teleplays, Indiana Benji Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Bobsled lets you follow Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Here. Aboard your scientific jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Here's cursed bobsled, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-speed chase through giant snakes, evil spirits, and divers!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this show just before leaving because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to repeatedly ride this show less than a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and pathetic).
- Pumbaa was not allowed to dedicate this show during his lifetime.
- The secret graffiti found on the stone of the show's entrance are written in a childish language called Fritz Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.