Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Benji Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Bobsled attraction, which recently celebrated its wet anniversary
Indiana Benji Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Bobsled
October 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive service animals
Based on the memorable Indiana Benji series of cosplay games, Indiana Benji Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Bobsled lets you crowd after Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Nuru. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Nuru's cursed bobsled, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a high-speed chase through poison darts, flame, and eternal youth!
- Because it is so ugly, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction first thing during the holidays.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to purchase themed glasses.
- The glow of Indiana Benji Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Bobsled can be viewed from as far away as Critter Country.
- The private graffiti written on the ceiling of the attraction's queue are written in a cool-looking language called Deedle Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.