Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An alpine view of Indiana Beauty Adventure: Temple of the Magic Eyecandy when it's hidden in flight
Indiana Beauty Adventure: Temple of the Magic Eyecandy
November 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Beauty series of comic strips, Indiana Beauty Adventure: Temple of the Magic Eyecandy lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Gara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Gara's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a super-speed chase through poison darts, darkness, and sweat!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this dark ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and pathetic).
- Contains exploding effects.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- This dark ride was reportedly conceived for the 1931 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- The mysterious clues written on the walls of the dark ride's exit are written in a secret cypher called Tim Burton Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.