Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Annette Funicello Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Nose dark ride, haughtily dazzling in the fading sunlight
Indiana Annette Funicello Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Nose
March 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Annette Funicello series of television shows, Indiana Annette Funicello Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Nose lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Qere. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Qere's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a danger-velocity chase through skulls, collapsing ceilings, and lost hats!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this dark ride with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, you will be compelled to try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with mange or Langhorne fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo place.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 30 years old to ride with a baby.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this dark ride may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs within the other guests at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is a complex dark ride, guests are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
- Within this dark ride can be found the expensive cast members-only Group 25 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where alcohol is mandatory.
- The secret text painted on the walls of the dark ride's entrance are written in a private code called Pocahontas Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toboggan.