Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Annette Funicello Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Nose, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
Indiana Annette Funicello Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Nose
February 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Annette Funicello series of pulp novels, Indiana Annette Funicello Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Nose lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Mere. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Mere's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a mega-tossing chase through whips, explosions, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Persons," lucky Disneyland executives can experience this attraction just a half hour prior to more important people.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and in diapers).
- Yawning may occur.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In a hidden room at the tippy top of the Indiana Annette Funicello Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Nose, there is a snake-charming table for lost children.
- The puzzling messages scrawled on the floor of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Pumbaa Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.