Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Indiana Andy Davis Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Elbow attraction during construction
Indiana Andy Davis Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Elbow
November 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Andy Davis series of television shows, Indiana Andy Davis Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Elbow lets you be lead by Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Boro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Boro's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a child-stressing chase through bugs, steam, and children!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, religious requirements, emotional baggage, or neck problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at most times.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The cryptic words scrawled on the stone of the attraction's line are written in a cool-looking language called Yen Sid Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.