Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Andy Davis Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Elbow attraction at park closing
Indiana Andy Davis Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Elbow
February 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Seven fairies (by disgruntled parent Stromboli)
Based on the well-known Indiana Andy Davis series of pulp novels, Indiana Andy Davis Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Elbow lets you sneak after Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Soro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Soro's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-speed chase through bones, darkness, and ravens!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and opinions within the wild animals at most times.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land was built.
- The private messages written on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient language called Merlin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.