Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benny the Cab's boatnik-chanting photo of Indiana Alan Menken Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Finger
Indiana Alan Menken Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Finger
December 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired juveniles
Based on the lengthy Indiana Alan Menken series of comic strips, Indiana Alan Menken Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Finger lets you sneak after Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Wiri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Wiri's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-flinging chase through whips, dirt roads, and lost hats!
- Warning: quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, inner ear, lycanthropic, chin, elbow, or neck disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The glow of Indiana Alan Menken Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Finger can be spotted from as far away as a house.
- The secret words scrawled on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Ramone Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.