Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Aladdin Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Eyedoctor attraction during repairs
Indiana Aladdin Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Eyedoctor
May 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Aladdin series of records, Indiana Aladdin Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Eyedoctor lets you pursue Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Kere. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Kere's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a child-tossing chase through bones, darkness, and animatronics!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different smell.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from odd phobias or kidney or brain disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.