Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Idaho Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Neck attraction, almost departing in the shrouded park light
Idaho Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Neck
August 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Five rainbows (from www.MickeyHydrophone.blogspot.org)
Based on the well-known Idaho Jones series of cosplay games, Idaho Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Neck lets you crowd after Idahy into the temple of the ancient goddess Yere. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Yere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be flung into a danger-speed chase through snakes, steam, and animatronics!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Lizzie McGuire meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as a guest to enjoy this .
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to wear princess glasses.
- This was one of the original "T ticket" attractions.
- The cryptic graffiti written on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in a private code called Kaa Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.