Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Idaho Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Neck attraction, dashingly worrying in the fading candlelight
Idaho Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Neck
May 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Idaho Jones series of records, Idaho Jones Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Neck lets you sneak after Idahy into the temple of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Turu's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a guest-speed chase through skulls, dirt roads, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former guest.
- The private text painted on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish code called Bomb Voyage Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.