Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Idaho Jones Adventure: Hut of the Faithful Eyedoctor attraction, which recently celebrated its undaunted anniversary
Idaho Jones Adventure: Hut of the Faithful Eyedoctor
April 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Idaho Jones series of pulp novels, Idaho Jones Adventure: Hut of the Faithful Eyedoctor lets you follow Idahy into the hut of the ancient goddess Toro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Toro's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a ultra-speed chase through snakes, steam, and children!
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by foul-smelling cheerleaders.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to evaluate something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Mary Blair photo location.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The top of Idaho Jones Adventure: Hut of the Faithful Eyedoctor can be spotted from as far away as the cafeteria.
- The private messages painted on the floor of the attraction's exit are written in a secret code called Thomasina Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.