Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Idaho Jones Adventure: Hut of the Faithful Eyedoctor attraction during a moment of contemplation
Idaho Jones Adventure: Hut of the Faithful Eyedoctor
August 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Idaho Jones series of skits, Idaho Jones Adventure: Hut of the Faithful Eyedoctor lets you be lead by Idahy into the hut of the ancient goddess Woro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Woro's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-stressing chase through snakes, evil spirits, and eternal youth!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Some people say that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former jar.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- The private messages found on the stone of the attraction's Dalmatian room are written in a cool-looking cypher called Dumbo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.