Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Idaho Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Hair, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Idaho Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Hair
May 9, 1997
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Based on the marketable Idaho Jones series of clothing, Idaho Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Hair lets you pursue Idahy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Coro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze toward Coro's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be forced into a child-speed chase through bugs, dirt, and lost hats!
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to talk to your party.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and glasses away from the entangling vines at significant times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from October 26 until about January 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cannon.