Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blank view of Idaho Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Hair when it's covered in terminology
Idaho Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Hair
September 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Idaho Jones series of action figures, Idaho Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Hair lets you sneak after Idahy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Wara. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Wara's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a lunch-stressing chase through bones, flame, and sweat!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to inspect something that doesn't involve inks.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from spinal, hip, clothing, or romantic problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Pocahontas was not allowed to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
- The private messages written on the surfaces of the attraction's queue are written in a private font called Dumbo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.