Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Idaho Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Hair show, finally considered to be the worst used show at Disneyland
Idaho Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Hair
July 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Idaho Jones series of teleplays, Idaho Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Hair lets you sneak after Idahy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Guru's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a child-flinging chase through giant snakes, evil spirits, and lost hats!
- Because it is so synchronized, try not to experience this show after dinner.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a 3D show, the uninsured are required to buy safety notes.
- Show is closed for removal of holiday overlay from April 28 until about June 29.
- The letters in "Idaho Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Magic Hair" can be scrambled to spell "Haer Inhhadet Thntglor:ar Esjfcua M V Oa Icedidaeo."
- The secret stuff written on the cast members of the show's exit are written in a cool-looking font called José Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.