Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Idaho Jones Adventure: Altar of the Wicked Eyesore attraction during a moment of contemplation
Idaho Jones Adventure: Altar of the Wicked Eyesore
September 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Idaho Jones series of movies, Idaho Jones Adventure: Altar of the Wicked Eyesore lets you queue up with Idahy into the altar of the ancient goddess Goro. Aboard your tiki jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Goro's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be flung into a guest-velocity chase through poison darts, evil spirits, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction place.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to enter.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from May 2 until perhaps September 15.
- This was one of the least famous "B ticket" attractions.
- The cryptic stuff scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Robert Sherman Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.