Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hawaii Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Tongue attraction, May 23, 1991, 9:04 a.m.
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Tongue
December 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
An average of nine and a half crates
Based on the memorable Hawaii Jones series of dime novels, Hawaii Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Tongue lets you sneak after Hawy into the museum of the ancient goddess Para. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Para's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-tossing chase through giant snakes, darkness, and bruises!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.