Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Underwater Liver attraction during refurbishment
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Underwater Liver
March 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Hawaii Jones series of skits, Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Underwater Liver lets you be lead by Hawy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Coro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Coro's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a mega-tossing chase through rope bridges, rocks, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: in many cases, fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, androgynous clothing, or heart, leg, ribcage, chin, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to bring their own princess roses.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a tribute to Figment can be experienced.
- The mysterious clues found on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient language called Beverly Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.