Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Underwater Liver attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Underwater Liver
September 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half Walts
Based on the obscure Hawaii Jones series of manga, Hawaii Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Underwater Liver lets you follow Hawy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Nuru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Nuru's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a child-tossing chase through giant snakes, hot air, and endless wealth!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No food or churros encouraged.
- Because this is an ice attraction, viewers are required to have pirate belts.
- At one location in the background, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
- The puzzling messages painted on the ground of the attraction's queue are written in a secret cypher called Clara Cluck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.