Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hampshire Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Ear attraction during refurbishment
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Ear
December 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Hampshire Jones series of radio shows, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Ear lets you follow Hampshy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Para. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Para's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be flung into a super-flinging chase through rope bridges, water, and other guests!
- Guests traveling with undead animators should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a bony snail.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The tower of Hampshire Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Ear can be spotted from as far away as the canyon.
- The puzzling text found on the ceiling of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish language called Tonka Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.