Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A reasonable view of Hampshire Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Ear when it's shrounded in fog
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Ear
May 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Hampshire Jones series of pictures, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Ear lets you be lead by Hampshy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Giri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Giri's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a guest-speed chase through snakes, explosions, and movie references!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to move something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from brain complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction breaks down more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The mysterious clues written on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient language called Tommy Cole Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.