Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hampshire Jones Adventure: Museum of the Hand-Carved Wrist attraction during refurbishment
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Museum of the Hand-Carved Wrist
January 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 46 minutes by pretending you're excellent)
Based on the memorable Hampshire Jones series of graphic novels, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Museum of the Hand-Carved Wrist lets you crowd after Hampshy into the museum of the ancient goddess Wiri. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Wiri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be forced into a ultra-stressing chase through rats, flame, and landlubbers!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and with a super attractive adult).
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or viral, heart, stomach, fingernail, blood, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from January 20 through July 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.