Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hampshire Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Eyebrow attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Eyebrow
December 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Hampshire Jones series of comic books, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Eyebrow lets you crowd after Hampshy into the church of the ancient goddess Vuru. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Vuru's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a high-velocity chase through skulls, darkness, and children!
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- The top of Hampshire Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Eyebrow can be viewed from as far away as Japan.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ron Miller when you first enter the second room.
- The private words painted on the ground of the attraction's line are written in a secret font called Tigger Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.