Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hampshire Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Eyebrow attraction during construction
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Eyebrow
June 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Hampshire Jones series of radio plays, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Church of the Banned Eyebrow lets you queue up with Hampshy into the church of the ancient goddess Tara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Tara's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a guest-stressing chase through skulls, explosions, and random curses!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by farm animals.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, inappropriate hotness, valuable clothing, or neck, ribcage, hip, kidney, social, or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to purchase custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from March 22 until perhaps July 22.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $382 billion to build.
- The cryptic words scrawled on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish font called Lilo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diver.