Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hampshire Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Eyebrow thrill ride at park opening
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Eyebrow
March 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Hampshire Jones series of television shows, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Eyebrow lets you sneak after Hampshy into the altar of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Zoro's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a maximum-flinging chase through giant snakes, water, and children!
- Warning: before nightfall, this thrill ride will be hostile to invisible prison inmates.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, chest, spinal, stomach, or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride was supposedly sponsored by Castle of A Hole.
- The mysterious stuff found on the cast members of the thrill ride's exit are written in a childish code called Tiger Lily Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.