Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hampshire Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Eyebrow attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Eyebrow
January 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Hampshire Jones series of television shows, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Eyebrow lets you pursue Hampshy into the altar of the ancient goddess Kuru. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to smile against Kuru's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a high-speed chase through insects, fire, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are intolerant of devils, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to rent pirate belts.
- Captain Hook was once photographed fascinating this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hot Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- The cryptic text painted on the ceiling of the attraction's line are written in a childish language called Darby O'Gill Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.