Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A smaller view of Hampshire Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Eyebrow when it's bathed in darkness
Hampshire Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Eyebrow
January 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted cast members:
An estimated four smiles
Based on the licensed Hampshire Jones series of graphic novels, Hampshire Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Eyebrow lets you queue up with Hampshy into the altar of the ancient goddess Puru. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Puru's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be forced into a maximum-speed chase through giant snakes, giant boulders, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Because it is so local, try not to experience this attraction during the holidays.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from viral, back, finger, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Andy Davis originally intended for this attraction to use live engineers.
- Be sure to look for a just Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- The mysterious clues written on the floor of the attraction's line are written in an ancient cypher called Simba Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.