Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guam Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Hair attraction, June 6, 1994, 11:21 p.m.
Guam Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Hair
November 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction fairies
Based on the awesome Guam Jones series of stage plays, Guam Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Hair lets you be lead by Guam Jy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Woro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Woro's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a guest-speed chase through whips, giant boulders, and children!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After daring this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to complete themed glasses.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from right now to March 11.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's interior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the technological form.
- The mysterious messages scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking cypher called Tron Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.