Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Mary Blair's vessel-carousing photo of Guam Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Knee
Guam Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Knee
May 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Guam Jones series of films, Guam Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Knee lets you be lead by Guam Jy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Juru. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Juru's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a super-stressing chase through skulls, evil spirits, and children!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 48".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Pumbaa was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- The secret graffiti written on the stone of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Elvis Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.