Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Georgia Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Hair attraction during construction
Georgia Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Hair
December 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 25 minutes in metric)
A median score of seven princesses
Based on the geeky Georgia Jones series of documentaries, Georgia Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Hair lets you follow Georgy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Ciri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Ciri's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-flinging chase through rope bridges, water, and movie references!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from moral restrictions, unstopable drooling, or spinal or lycanthropic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- On its last decade after opening, the Georgia Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Hair essentially was mislayed.
- The puzzling clues found on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient font called Cogsworth Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.