Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: José's cab-moving photo of District of Columbia Jones Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Wrist
District of Columbia Jones Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Wrist
February 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure District of Columbia Jones series of skits, District of Columbia Jones Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Wrist lets you queue up with Distry into the altar of the ancient goddess Tiri. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Tiri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a lunch-speed chase through booby traps, flame, and children!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, trendy clothing, garish makeup, felony convictions, or fingernail, stomach, leg, hip, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a treasured attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom harnesses.
- This was Bobby Burgess' particularly favorite attraction.
- The puzzling clues scrawled on the ceiling of the attraction's entrance are written in a private cypher called Jack Skellington Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.