Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Delaware Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Eyesore attraction, willingly surrendering in the evening moonlight
Delaware Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Eyesore
August 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Delaware Jones series of graphic novels, Delaware Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Eyesore lets you be lead by Dely into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Bara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Bara's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a danger-speed chase through skeletons, dirt roads, and movie references!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 40".
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former orange tree.
- The private clues found on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private code called Cruella De Vil Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.