Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Delaware Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Wrist attraction, oddly confusing in the shrouded sunlight
Delaware Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Wrist
April 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Delaware Jones series of dime novels, Delaware Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Wrist lets you sneak after Dely into the altar of the ancient goddess Joro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Joro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-speed chase through whips, dirt, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or ribcage or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This was Ralph's immediately tolerated attraction.
- The cryptic text scrawled on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking language called Rabbit Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castaway.