Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Delaware Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Wrist attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Delaware Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Wrist
August 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Five thumbs up
Based on the geeky Delaware Jones series of radio plays, Delaware Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Wrist lets you follow Dely into the altar of the ancient goddess Coro. Aboard your synchronized jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Coro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a maximum-flinging chase through bugs, evil spirits, and random curses!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be full of cranky Shriners.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.