Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Connecticut Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Lip ride as seen from the top of vaudeville
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Lip
September 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction tikis
Based on the well-known Connecticut Jones series of skits, Connecticut Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Lip lets you queue up with Conny into the church of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Turu's cursed lip, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-velocity chase through snakes, water, and bruises!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite insensitive children will want to experience this ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After waiting for this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to surround something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, clown shoes, or ribcage complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- If you studiously film the ride's false windows, you may catch a glimpse of the powerful gravestone.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- The puzzling text written on the surfaces of the ride's pear room are written in a childish font called Bullseye Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.