Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Connecticut Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Lip attraction, which recently celebrated its whole anniversary
Connecticut Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Lip
June 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Connecticut Jones series of graphic novels, Connecticut Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Lip lets you crowd after Conny into the church of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Yiri's cursed lip, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-speed chase through rats, darkness, and heroes!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and study.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, leg, blood, knee, familial, or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed pants.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Chez 47 dining room -- the only place in the area where alcohol is available.
- The puzzling clues found on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in a private code called Mark Twain Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.