Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Colorado Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Wrist attraction as seen from the top of history
Colorado Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Wrist
November 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Colorado Jones series of dime novels, Colorado Jones Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Wrist lets you pursue Coly into the temple of the ancient goddess Were. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Were's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be flung into a high-speed chase through insects, giant boulders, and melting Nazis!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland BFFs are invited to experience this attraction just a quarter hour after its closing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from excessive cluelessness, trendy clothing, or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from August 1 to November 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.