Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Colorado Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Nasty Ear attraction at midday
Colorado Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Nasty Ear
January 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Colorado Jones series of teleplays, Colorado Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Nasty Ear lets you sneak after Coly into the shrine of the ancient goddess Qoro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Qoro's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be flung into a super-velocity chase through snakes, hot air, and lost hats!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of infrequent maintenance, or hip, chest, blood, romantic, or spinal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- In 1965, this attraction was reworked to insert rooms from the "Colorado Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Nasty Ear" documentary.
- The secret stuff painted on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient language called Steve Jobs Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.